Is work heading for a freelance future?
This week we go deep on the latest news about work.
- Two thirds of bosses expect a return to the office by 2036
- KPMG CEO survey
- David Foster Wallace – This is Water commencement speech
- Shonda Rhimes “Whenever you see me somewhere succeeding in one area of my life, that almost certainly means I am failing in another area of my life”
- 80% of remote workers claim to have two jobs
- Email sign-offs are changing
- Coffee badging as a protest against being in the office
- Snail girl jobs (and the toxicity of ‘trends’ about women working less)